All Images are the Copyright of Denise R. Brown.
DeniseBrownArt.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lombardi Ranch

I feel so fortunate to have enjoyed a lovely day painting at Lombardi Ranch, just one day before a wildfire swept through and destroyed much of this local landmark. The people strolling through the sunflower maze enjoyed watching me paint (especially the kids), and I enjoyed chatting with them. It was a gorgeous day, and gave no hint of the next day's events. I will remember it looking like this:

Rather than this:

Here is my painting, in progress:

1 comment:

Chas said...

It was an excellent day as I strolled the sunflower fields and happened upon Denise at Lombardi Ranch - her attention to her work unfazed by the goings on, but complemented by the sounds of children laughing and the excitement of a crisp, blue autumn day. Best of luck to you, Denise.